Sheet & Web Tension Meter
Measures the tension of any width material which is flexible, long, flat and with thickness up to 1/8″. Measure paper, film, plastic sheets, cloth, web, loom beams, metal foils or winding electrical condensers.
The Sheet Tension Meter, Model WC-series, measures tension in flexible sheets or webs which are typically 8″ or wider. The instrument is engaged from the side of the material and measures up to 4″ from the edge. Hand crafted from solid anodized aluminum, ranges are available to measure tension up to 100 lb. per linear inch or 50 kg per linear inch.
STANDARD FEATURES OF ALL MODELS:
- Ensure consistency in your manufacturing process.
- Direct Reading or Comparator Dials Available.
- Adaptable for materials as thin as paper to sheets as stiff as foils.
- Engagement and disengagement onto materials is quick, safe and easy.
- Readings are obtained regardless of meter position.
- Weighs only 3 lb.
- All new instruments are warrantied against defects in materials or workmanship for the period of one (1) year
STANDARD WC INSTRUMENTS:
|Model||Range||Accuracy – Full Scale*|
|WC-10||0.25 – 10 PLI||+/- 2%|
|WC-20||0.5 – 20 PLI||+/- 2%|
|WC-50||2 – 50 PLI||+/- 2%|
|WC-100||5 – 100 PLI||+/- 2%|
|WC-5KG||0.2 – 5 KG/ LI||+/- 2%|
|WC-10KG||0.5 – 10 KG / LI||+/- 2%|
|WC-20KG||0.5 – 20 KG / LI||+/- 2%|
|WC-50KG||2 – 50 KG / LI||+/- 2%|
* Depends on the physical characteristics of the material. The material sample will need to be evaluated by Tensitron.