Large Cable Mechanical Tension Meter
Models Available to Measure up to 1,000 lb Tension In Flexible Cable Diameters as large as 3/8″ diameter. Easy-to-read Dials in lb or kg
For dynamic tension measurement of line speeds in excess of 25 feet per minute, permanent mounting is advised.
STANDARD FEATURES OF ALL MODELS:
- Direct Reading Dials eliminate the need for reference tables.
- Calibration is simple with the built-in micrometer adjustment.
- Engagement and disengagement onto materials is quick and easy.
- All new instruments are warrantied against defects in materials or workmanship for the period of one (1) year
STANDARD CABLE TENSION METERS:
|Model||Maximum Range||Resolution||Accuracy – Full Scale*|
|C-100||2 – 100 lbs||1 lb||+/-2%|
|C-200||4 – 200 lbs||2 lbs||+/-2%|
|C-500||5 – 500 lbs||5 lbs||+/-2%|
|C-1000||10 – 1,000 lbs||10 lb||+/-2%|
|C-50 kg||1 – 50 kg||.5 kg||+/-2%|
|C-100 kg||2 – 100 kg||1 kg||+/-2%|
|C-250 kg||5 – 250 kg||5 kg||+/-2%|
|C-500 kg||10 – 500 kg||10 kg||+/-2%|
* Depends on the physical characteristics of the material. The material sample will need to be evaluated by Tensitron.